To install WordPress on your hosting account, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your cPanel account using the details provided in your Welcome email
2. Once you're logged in, scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find the Installatron Apps Installer section
3. Click the WordPress icon
4. Click Install
5. Complete the fields required for the installation
6. Select a theme (if required) from the list available. You can change the theme at any time.
7. Click Install to complete the installation
If you want to install WordPress into the root of your domain, please remove the text from the In Directory field (usually wp)
As always, if you require any assitance with your hosting account, please do not hesitste to open a support ticket in your client area.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution